Unlimited, On Demand, Targeted Traffic: SEE BELOW ◄◄How To Drive Highly Targeted Traffic To Your Site►►
Marketing and Advertising | Edmonton, Canada Area, CA
★Open Networker – please invite me – Let’s Connect ★ [LION: +20K]
--See Contact Info above or How To Contact Ralf below
◄ HOW TO DRIVE HIGHLY TARGETED TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE ►
If you are an Internet Marketer, these 3 strategies will help drive high quality traffic to your site.
A 900% ROI on your marketing is possible. You CAN do it!
Imagine what such results could do for your opt-in rates, sales and revenue!
★Strategy #1★: IDEAL CLIENT PROFILE
The quality of Internet traffic that gets to your site is just as important as the quantity.
The first step in targeting is to develop your Ideal Client Profile. Here is the 3-step process to do that:
1. Start wide: Create a Broad Client Description
2. What Do These Clients REALLY Want? Hint: Ask Your Current Top Clients!
3. What would make them CLIENTS FOR LIFE?
Targeting, then replicating your ideal clients ensures your business success.
★Strategy #2★: TARGETING TECHNIQUES
With your ideal client profile, you now need to target them.
Two of the best techniques are:
1. Site Targeting: Where does your ideal client hang out online?
Carefully defining this allows you to deliver your message on those sites. My favorite tool for this is the Google Ad Planner.
2. Contextual Targeting: This strategy targets your ideal client based on the content, discussions and subject of the pages they are visiting. Keyword analysis is important for successful contextual targeting. The keywordspy.com tool is one of the best.
★Strategy #3★: DIGITAL ADS
All of your ads need to be IAB compliant to ensure maximum impact.
Many sites will not accept banners that exceed 50 KB.
The following 4 ad sizes represent 98% of the daily available impressions:
Using only these 4 ad sizes ensures maximum exposure of your ads impressions.
Imagine your savings if your digital ads ONLY focus on 98% of all impressions!
This strategy will: Maximize Your Opt-ins and Maximize Your Sales.